Proper building work began at the Odyssey on 13th May under the steady eye of Procare. The second phase of construction after the summer will restore it to its Odeon shell, ready for phase three in the new year to bring it up to greater than its former glory as the Odyssey; ready for opening in the Spring next year.
Look out for a banner going up on the scaffolding, telling you what funding is left to find. Now is a good time for sponsors to come and talk to us.
We still have Advanced Booking Lists (ABLs) available at £285 (one year) £2000, (5 years, includes chair sponsorship).
What you get for your ABL
• A confirmed listing posted first class or emailed to you monthly.
• At least one week’s priority booking, ahead of general release (see queue above).
• £1.50 off your ticket. (except for ‘royal boxes’).
• Up to six seats per show, including your own. (Five at usual prices).
• Up to half the House. No titles will be sold beyond half capacity (225 seats). This sees to it that nothing sells out before general release.
FINAL WORD ON SPONSORSHIP
Talk to us about how you and/or your company can benefit and how we can help tailor a package to your needs. We are open to your own ideas and suggestions, including corporate events at The Odyssey.